Who's Making Your Model?
Architectural presentation models are the essential marketing tool, instantly drawing the focus of people upon entering a sales office regardless of what else may be on display. Your model gives people an immediate indication of site location, orientation, view aspects, facilities and amenities as well as showing the projects size, design and finishes.
Since it's beginnings in 1985, Gold Coast Model Prototypes has built a reputation on producing quality presentation models for local, interstate and international clients. We offer a comprehensive service including quick turn-around time, high attention to detail and competitive pricing.
As a well established firm, we are always looking for ways to expand our skills and customer service. Being equipped with two state of the art laser engraving and cutting machines has allowed us to speed up productivity and increase detail at all scales. This has also reduced the cost of producing duplicate models when you order a multiple model package.
These state of the art machines with three CAD operators, in addition to our existing team of experienced model makers, enables us to deliver locally made, quality models on time.
Gold Coast Model Prototypes prides itself on offering the most comprehensive options and services for its clientele in relation to our competitors.
Our consulting and services include:
- Presentation Models, Site Contour Models, Interior Models, Study Models and Engineering Prototypes
- Advising the scale to best represent your development
- Price packages for multiple models
- On-site installation and transportation
- Superior after sales service
Choose a range of features to include with your model package:
- Building and feature-lighting
- Clear acrylic case
- Durable timber travel box
- Stainless handrail
- Stainless steel legs or solid stand mounting
- Model finishes to suit sales office decor
- Development logo plaque and labeling
- Showroom and display signage
- Complete showroom fit-outs
- Model photography for marketing
Our After-sales service includes:
- Model relocating to suit your sales marketing schedule
- Regular cleaning and maintenance
- Model refurbishment and upgrades